Become the #1 provider of public property information in your market with a beautifully designed, fully hosted real estate Web portal.
Who Can Get It
At this time, CoreLogic MarketLinx only offers custom web site services to real estate boards, REALTOR® associations, and MLS organizations. We do NOT build web sites for agents or brokerages.
Why You Need It
A majority of REALTORS® indicated in a recent NAR survey that they favor the use of public MLS web sites and do not believe they compete with their own sites. And according to a WAV Group study, consumers believe that the MLS is the very best source for real estate listings.
An effective public MLS web site can deliver real value to your brokers and agents by promoting REALTORS® to the public and providing a friendly, consumer-centric real estate portal with the best property information on the Internet. Stop other web sites from stealing your members’ leads! You should be the one-stop real estate web site in your market!
What You Get
The standard Consumer MLS Website service by CoreLogic MarketLinx includes:
- A customized home page with high consumer appeal
- Map-based property searches with detailed listing information
- A Listing Details page with photo viewer, interactive map, driving directions, and side-by-side comparisons to sold properties
- A Value Your Home feature to compare a subject property with recently sold listings
- Favorites (shopping cart) functionality for saving and retrieving property lists
- Find an Agent search
- Search engine optimization (SEO), lead generation and reporting
- A Content Management system and a Members Only area for MLS use
Custom Home Page
- The home page can be customized exactly to your specifications, and can contain quick links to common search types, an address/ML number search, a map for initiating a search in a specific area, banner advertising, local real estate news, and ilnks internal or external addresses.
- Most other sections of the web site, including the header, background colors, buttons styles, etc., are also completely customizable, and can be designed to promote the value of working with a REALTOR®.
- MarketLinx’s Consumer MLS Websites package is NOT a template-based solution!
Property Search & Display
- The site’s Map Search is powered by Microsoft Virtual Earth and enables a full range of advanced mapping functions, such as 2D, 3D, Road, Aerial, Hybrid, and Bird’s Eye (oblique) views.
- Users can define a search by entering a variety of criteria and other preferences such as Pool, Waterfront, Foreclosure, etc. The available fields and options are selected by the MLS and can be different for each property type.
- Summary statistics for the selected area are displayed.
- A Drive Time Polygon illustrates the area and the homes for sale within a certain number of minutes drive from a specific location (e.g., work).
- Individual Search Results are displayed beside the map view to provide an easy-to-understand visual representation of the results.
- Users can immediately change their criteria to refine the search.
- Alternatively, users can search and view results using a more traditional list format that provides a larger view of the selected property’s photos and details.
- Users can save searches along with an e-mail address to automatically receive new property match notifications on a daily or weekly basis.
Detailed Property Record
- The detailed Property View is divided into multiple sections.
- The Summary section provides a quick view of the property’s critical information and easy access to the property photos and other media.
- Different properties photos can be viewed by clicking on their thumbnail image, and there is no limitation on the number of photos that can be displayed.
- When e-mailing a friend from this page, users have the option to attach their Favorite properties to the message as a list of links.
- The Details section provides a list of all the available property data fields. Different property types will display a different set of fields, as chosen by the MLS.
- The Interactive Map identifies the property location and provides access to the same range of Microsoft Virtual Earth controls (2D, 3D, Road, Aerial, Hybrid, and Bird’s Eye (oblique) views).
- The Market Analysis section automatically displays a list of similar properties that were recently sold.
- Comparable properties are automatically identified using criteria predetermined by you.
- As an option, Realist Value Map can be integrated to provide advanced AVM functionality (for an additional fee).
- The Driving Directions section provides turn-by-turn instructions for navigating to the property from a user-specified starting address.
- The Financial Calculator section provides a quick affordability analysis based on the property purchase price, closing costs, interest rate, etc.
- The Contact an Agent form lets users quickly send an e-mail to the listing agent to get more property information or other assistance.
- When e-mailing an agent from this page, users also have the option to attach their Favorite properties to the message as a list of links.
Side-by-Side Property Comparison
- Users can select multiple properties for side-by-side comparison in a grid format.
- The Favorites feature lets users save any number of properties for quick retrieval and viewing at a later time.
- Registration is only required if the user wants to be able to retrieve his or her Favorites from another computer.
Value Your Home
- The Value Your Home feature allows users to describe the location and basic characteristics of their home to receive a ballpark appraisal.
- Comparable sold properties are automatically identified using predetermined criteria.
Find an Agent
- The Find an Agent feature lets users search for a suitable REALTOR® using a variety of MLS-defined criteria, such as last name, first name, city, zip code, designations, languages, etc.
- Results are displayed in list and map format, with each agent’s address and contact information.
- When e-mailing an agent from this page, users have the option to attach their Favorite properties to the message as a list of links.
- CoreLogic MarketLinx has extensive experience optimizing web sites for better Search Engine placement. CoreLogic MarketLinx develops a customized SEO program for each customer using a variety of techniques, including pushing content to Google and other search engines, adding Meta tags to all pages and Alt tags to images, creating a site map so search engines can crawl and index individual properties, and more.
- CoreLogic MarketLinx also recommends that customers supplement SEO with other marketing activities to help promote the site. You may want to consider creating a budget for Google AdWords (sponsored links) and local newspaper advertising, encouraging to members to include the web site address on their materials, etc.
- CoreLogic MarketLinx will discuss other promotional opportunities and consult with you to determine what works best for you and your members.
Lead Generation & Reporting
- E-mail leads that are generated using the Contact an Agent form are automatically directed to the listing agent or office.
- To reinforce the value of the web site, your members and brokers can access a real-time report that shows Web traffic statistics for their listings and the number of leads the site has generated for them.
- Your staff has access to Google Analytics to track site traffic. Other traffic monitoring and reporting tools can be implemented for an additional cost.
- CoreLogic MarketLinx provides a password-protected member-only area for access to forms and other board information.
- CoreLogic MarketLinx provides an open-source content management system (DotNetNuke) that your staff can use to edit static site content, including links and graphics.
- For an additional fee, CoreLogic MarketLinx can integrate any number of third-party Web tools and products to provide features such as demographics, blogs, wikis, virtual tours, or any other custom feature that you desire.
Why Choose MarketLinx
MarketLinx‘s Consumer MLS Websites team has more than 10 years of experience developing MLS and broker web sites, including the original ColdwellBanker.com national portal. Our professional graphic artists are highly skilled at designing attractive and intuitive Web interfaces, and we use state-of-the-art tools and technologies at every phase of the project, from development and implementation through quality assurance and beyond. When you consider what it costs to employ a full-time Web developer and the price of hosting, it’s easy to see the value of a Consumer MLS Website by CoreLogic MarketLinx.
For More Information
For pricing and a personal demonstration, talk to your CoreLogic MarketLinx account representative or contact us today!