Help your REALTORS® compete on the Internet with MLX Professional™. MLX Professional plugs into the MLXchange MLS system to provide a suite of sales and marketing tools to generate leads, improve customer service, communicate with clients, and increase sales.
With MLX Professional, users get:
- An Agent Web Site with built-in IDX Property Search (if permitted)
- Password-protected Client Web Pages for automatic communications and collaborative property research and tracking
- Internet lead capture with instant e-mail notification to their mobile phone
- E-mail templates that merge contact and MLS data to create personalized mass mailings
- Enhanced client and task management using a scheduler and action plans
- And much more!
With MLX Professional, users can:
- Minimize the learning curve! MLX Professional simply adds new features to MLXchange – a program they already use every day. This reduces the learning curve while increasing efficiency.
- Reduce data entry. A direct connection with MLXchange lets agents advertise properties on their Web sites without re-typing any data. A built-in IDX Property Search (if permitted) gives site visitors access to real-time MLS data.
- Easily synchronize with Microsoft Outlook all Clients, Tasks and Appointments.
- Provide 24/7 customer service by automatically displaying clients' property matches, CMAs, scheduled appointments, and completed tasks on password-protected Client Web Pages. The Agent Web Site also has an optional "My Office Listings" tab, and agent/client property list collaboration.
- Capture more business by immediately responding to new Internet leads. MLX Professional sends an alert to the agent's cell phone when a new lead comes in from their Web site, creates a new contact record, and schedules a follow-up call. Agents can even use the lead capture form on other Web sites!
- Manage their prospects using customizable e-mail templates that can merge both contact and MLS data to create personalized mass mailings.
- Organize their day using a secure Client Manager that schedules follow-up tasks and reminders, organizes search criteria and properties of interest, and tracks customer history.
- Automatically schedule activities for listings, transactions and prospecting campaigns through fully customizable "time-released" Action Plans.
For More Information
Interested MLSs should contact their MarketLinx account representative today for pricing and a live demonstration.
If you are an agent and your MLS does not yet have a site license of MLX Professional, you can subscribe instantly by logging in to MLXchange and clicking the MLX Professional link on the home page. Click here to learn more.